Capital Singers of Trenton
Fall 2017/Spring 2018 Program Book
Distribution includes TWO major concerts and additional performances!
Fill out sponsorship contact information. Please print clearly.
2017 Ad Form MS Word Format
2017 Ad Form PDF format
- Select the size and whether or not you opt for premium space (first come, first served).
- Submit electronic print-ready files to sponsorship coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org. PDF files preferred. Or…
- Submit paper artwork in black and white to a chorus member or to sponsorship coordinator. Or…
- No artwork? Submit your business card to a chorus member or to sponsorship coordinator.
- Do not draw lines around your artwork or business card. Note that all print-ready art will be printed as submitted. Business cards may be re-sized to fit the page but will include all information on the card.
- Select payment method. Note that payment by credit card may be made on the chorus website.
Deadline: November 10, 2017
Program insertion rates for fall 2017/ spring 2018 program book:
Premium space: (no longer available)
Back cover outside, full page only, 4¾ x 7¾ (color): $225 Inside front or back cover, full page, 4½ x 7½ (color): $200 Inside front or back cover, full page, 4½ x 7½ (B&W) $175
Interior space, black and white:
Full page (4½ x 7½ ): $135
Half page horizontal (4½ x 3¾) or vertical (2½ x 7½): $100
Quarter page vertical (2½ x 3½): $75
Quarter page horizontal (4½ x 1¾) $75
Special Personal Message – 25-word limit (count all words) $25
Please download the form in pdf or Word in order to submit your ad.
2017 Ad Form PDF format
Donations are always welcome and are tax deductable.
A Letter from Evey Kleine, Ad Committee Chairperson
I would like to offer you the opportunity to feature your business by sponsoring an ad in the Capital Singers of Trenton 2017/2018 program book.
The Capital Singers of Trenton enters our second decade as our founding artistic director and conductor, Richard M. Loatman, hands over his baton to our new conductor, Vinroy D. Brown, Jr. This exciting new season will include two major concerts. In addition, the chorus performs in and outside of the capital region, bringing its music to neighboring communities, benefitting schools, museums and religious institutions as well as participating in community events in Trenton and beyond. With the audiences, chorus members and other distribution of the book, your ad will potentially reach more than 1,000 customers.
As “The Choral Voice of the Capital Region”, the chorus is made up of about 90 professional and semi-professional volunteer singers who are dedicated to learning and performing great choral masterworks and lighter musical fare.
Our members pay no dues as in many other choral groups. Your sponsorship will help defer operational expenses such as music, insurance and accompanist fees.
Please consider placing an ad in this book to honor our conductors and to help us continue the art of choral singing in the region. Just fill out the downloadable reservation form and submit along with your ad artwork (or email artwork) no later than November 10, 2017. The address and details are on the form.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you at our concerts!
Chair of Ad Committee
Capital Singers of Trenton is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
This page last updated September 29, 2017